Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping Policy?
- We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier, USPS or FedEx based on the items ordered and their destination.
- Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. Large pieces will take longer.
- You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
Large Size Products and Crating Policy
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL. We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number. Emailing photos of the damage would be helpful for further instructions within 30 days after delivery to replace your prints.
- There is a 25% fee for any changes after an order is placed.
How can I keep up with your new work?
- Please sign up for my newsletter to hear about events, sales and classes HERE!
- Please sign up for my blog HERE!
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram. As new pieces are created, I'll post them here.
How can you view how the art piece will look on your wall?
- Using the Live Preview tool (Augmented Reality) tool lets you use your mobile device with a current browser to see how my art will look on your walls. Pull up my website on your device and click on the image you're interested in. Click on the "Live Preview" button. Your camera will open from the browser and you'll see my art superimposed on whatever wall your device is pointing at. It's best to stand 10-12 ft from the wall where you want to see the art and face it straight on. Change the art's position by moving your device, and choose sizes from the pull-down menu at the bottom of the screen. This will help you make a very decisive decision based on what the artwork will look like on your wall.
Do you create commission work?
- Yes! I am happy to create an original painting in the spirit of the work I do. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
I'm a gallery or shop owner, do you show and sell your work offline?
- Yes, I do show in galleries. If you are interested in displaying my originals, I would be happy to talk with you. Please email me at email@example.com.
Do you share your mailing list?
- No one gets access to my mailing list. I do not sell, rent, or loan it.